Here, from another website, is the remote heritage of Herbert Lovett, husband of Marie Bechtold, (1889 - 1986)[sister of Frederick Emil Bechtold], and the cousins from their marriage.
1. John Merrill was born Abt. 1739 in Western Maine, and died Unknown in Unknown. He
married (1) Unknown Bef. 1767 in Maine?. He married (2) Eliza Doan Abt. 1768 in New Hampshire.
Child of John Merrill and Eliza Doan is:
2. Winthrop2 Merrill (John1) was born Abt. 1771 in New Hampshire, and died 1865 in Jefferson
(later Chicago), Cook, Illinois. He married Mary Bean Abt. 1803. She was born Abt. 1778 in New
Hampshire, and died 1878 in Jefferson (later Chicago), Cook, Illinois.
Children of Winthrop Merrill and Mary Bean are:
5. James Winthrop3 Merrill (Winthrop2, John1) was born 18 Jun 1810 in Stanstead, Canada, and died 23 Nov 1894 in Webster, Washtenaw County, Michigan. He married Mary Haight Abt. 1837 in New York, daughter of Unknown Haight and Sarah Unknown. She was born 1817 in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, and died 1880 in Webster, Washtenaw County, Michigan.
Children of James Merrill and Mary Haight are:
20. Marion Augusta4 Merrill (James Winthrop3, Winthrop2, John1) was born 25 Aug 1856 in Webster, Washtenaw County, Michigan10, and died 04 Nov 1944 in Chicago, Cook County, Illinois.
She married John Joseph Lovett 17 Feb 1875 in Webster, Michigan, USA, son of Henry Lovett and Mary Van Natta. He was born 03 Feb 1850 in Leyden Township, Cook County, Illinois, and died 08 Oct 1928 in Chicago, Cook, Illinois, USA.
Children of Marion Merrill and John Lovett are:
56. Herbert Stanley5 Lovett (Marion Augusta4 Merrill, James Winthrop3, Winthrop2, John1) was born 18 Feb 1886 in Leyden Twp., Cook County, Illinois, and died Jan 1963 in Iowa. He married Marie Bechtold 09 Oct 1913 in Des Moines, Polk County, Iowa. She was born 19 Oct 1889, and died Feb 1986 in Iowa.
Children of Herbert Lovett and Marie Bechtold are:
109 i. Dr. Herbert Stanley6 Lovett, born in Iowa.
110 ii. Louise Evoda Lovett, born in Iowa.
111 iii. Frederick Merrill Lovett, born 09 Sep 1915 in Iowa.
The now and then postings of the discoveries and contributions of the Miller and Bechtold families .